Day 5 of Miss Teenage Canada we had breakfast at Grenadier Café which was a great place to eat soon after breakfast we headed back to the hotel to start practicing for the preliminary’s, we also got to work on the opening that number Shawn Cuffie has choreographed for Saturday night I hope you will all be watching it live stream. Time fly’s when you’re busy and soon we were in our rooms dressing for an exciting night at Medieval Times I have to say I’ve never been there before, I had so much fun we had to eat with our fingers chicken and ribs, the meal was awesome .We cheered for the Red team as they did jousting, the horses were so graceful and beautiful and of course the red team won. Medieval Times is diffidently something I would love to do again. www.medievaltimes.com/toronto.aspx
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Avenda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.