Miss Teenage Canada www.missteenagecanada.com day 3 we had to get up early to attend Breakfast Television Toronto the link to watch it is http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/3688324451001/. It was very excited to be on the set. We got some great hair tips from schwarzkopf-professional.ca who also gave us some really nice hair products, we also had lunch sponsored for us by Panera Bread facebook.com/PaneraBread thank you it was a great lunch. After lunch we were off to Bench Canada www.bench.ca. Who gave us a 25.00 gift certificate to go shopping with and this girl loves to shop so thank you for that. Yorkdale Shopping Mall #yorkdalestyle #dineon3 was a great experience for anyone who loves to shop, and if you need a bite to eat what a great food court. Will I am excited because we have a busy day tomorrow so please check out the kind sponsors for Miss Teenage Canada, I hope you are enjoying my journey.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.