Well the nationals for Miss Teenage Canada are now over, I received Miss teenage social media award, and I still hold my title as Miss Teenage Vancouver and plan on doing more events. I will continue to inform all my reader about what I am up to over the next few months. I did not win the trip to volunteer so I will have to start planning how I am going to raise the money to get me to Africa so that I can make my dream a reality. For now I need to unpack my suite cases, and start the week. To the newly crown Miss Teenage Canada I wish you all the best , to all the girls I became friends with I miss you already, just remember we did our best and we are all winners but only one could wear the crown.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.